Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Pretty Kitty Dressed In Pink


Hello Kitty wants to be your Valentine...

Sanrio has released a collection to warm the hearts of all pink lovers out there and just in time for Valentines Day! 


I was lucky enough to find the backpack and purse at my local Sanrio store; as I am sure you know...I was pretty (in pink) excited!


First of all the collection is pale pink, quilted and chain linked.
 (It's like Hello Kitty met Chanel!)


Second, the image remains on the inside of the flap of the purse.
 (I just adore little details like that)



Third, the inside is lined with a hot pink silky fabric with red printed hello kitty faces & bowes.
 (Loving the quirky details)

This whole line is just to cute to pass up!
I recommend buying two, a gift for yourself and a gift for that certain girly-girl you never know what to buy!



Who wouldn't want to be carrying this darling accessory while out with their handsome man come Valentines Day? 

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.