Monday, February 6, 2012

Woo Hoo, Jason Wu for Target!


Jason Wu has landed as Targets newest designer! The collection came and went in a flash, online it is sold out and in stores well you will just have to go and see what is still hanging on that plastic white hanger!




The outfits, all clean lines in nude blush, navy, cream and bright yellow; are simple basics to any girls closet. Cute dresses with sweet prints, classic twist on simple button downs that are dying to be paired with soft cardigans and perfect skirts for the spring. Pair any of his outfits with one of his chic canvas totes, adorned with stripes in navy or one made with straw and his cutest tote signed with a black kitten wearing a red bow around its neck; his satchels also were a big hit, made never the less with springtime in mind!

Now I was going to wake up bright and early to head over to Target this morning, hoping to buy the sweet Jason Wu pieces of my choice but sadly I ended up sleeping in a bit! (Give a girl a break, we all need our beauty sleep) So, I ended up heading out in the afternoon to see what damage had been done and as expected most of the racks were clean but I was lucky enough to find three pieces I wanted...that is after I dug through the dressing room rack!


I found this sweetheart just waiting for me; the colors, the sweet little bow and puff selves, and the buttons are really snaps, too cute!  



This blouse was also just waiting for me, so pretty and classic in sheer blush with small cream dots, a long ruffle that carries on to the back; a cute look worn alone (with undershirt of course) or if layered with a cream cardigan! 



I wanted this signature Wu cat tee so bad, but my Target only had one left and it was in a Extra Large (I am a small), so I grabbed it quick as I knew it was the last and gave it a glace over...it was kinda of cute being a bigger tee almost like a tunic, so I bought it to pair with black leggings and voila! 


This black lace clutch is an essential, but with the lace and gold hardware it gives it edge. Paired with the  Cat tee above with leggings and flats is such a chic relaxed look, great for meeting your gals for movie or pair the clutch with heels a flirty blouse and classic skinny jeans for a fashionable date night! 



My last purchase from the collection was this foral blue scarf, the colors are a huge part of Jason's whole collection and I think the whole color palette rings in the springtime. 

Over all the items are of great quality and at sweet prices, it is pretty hard to past any of it up! 



If you have a chance head out to your local Target or maybe you have already bought a few pieces and wouldn't mind sharing your Wu wardrobe in the comments below! I would love to know what you bought or wish you could have!  

Check out the lookbook at Target online! 

XoX,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.