Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good May Day!

It is the start of a new month, yay MAY! I've been living in California for a full month now. School is going so great, finally learning the skills I need for my dream career. 

As for other things than myself! How about Gossip Girl? This whole season is crazy! I mean what in the world is going on with the whole Bass family, plus the Van Der Woodsen family drama and then Blair and Dan...so not feeling them together but with the next and finale season coming up in 2013, I hope that Blair and Chuck to end up together; but thats just me. 

Oh and all of the new movies coming to theaters, Dark Shadows, The Avengers, Brave, Snow White and The Huntsman and Rock Of Ages! Should be an exciting summer at the movies.

Now what about Jessica Simpson naming her 9 pound baby girl Maxwell Drew, that is such a sad-sad name for a girl. With Jessica being the girly girl she is you would think she would pick something more feminine. Such a shame. 

I have been on the search for a tan, good size handbag. I am madly in love with the Kate Spade  gold coast Maryanne (see it here). This bag is a perfect classic neutral gold that goes with anything and everything, plus it is an excellent size for everyday from shopping to school! Only the price...oh Kate Spade why-why must my dream bag cost $500?! So I went on a late night shopping trip at the worldwide shopping mall...the web. I ended up buying myself a late Birthday gift, from the asian webstore YesStyle.com. It is cute, tan and a great price! Click to view my new bag! 

I hope to make a few new post this weekend! 
Have a great week and stay beautiful! 

XOX,
HMM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.