Saturday, May 5, 2012

Update!

Hello! 

It is May, a new month and that happens to be a big deal when starting your life on your own. 

Everything is so new and exciting, never knowing what is around the corner! 

Well Cinco De Mayo is tomorrow, bet everyone is going to be out and about eating yummy mexican food, drinking sweet tangy margaritas and dancing the tango till sunrise. Okay so maybe it isn't going to be so glamours but still I am sure it will be a good Saturday. 

Classes are keeping me busy, with Scripts to write and Science homework by the pages. 
I haven't made many friends but I know it takes time and I am in no hurry, like my mother always says "You have to be a friend to have a friend".  As for relationships, well dating isn't something I am going to rush into right now. I want to find that certain someone, but I know that doesn't happen over night; I am waiting for my Prince Charming and that means waiting for fate. 

This upcoming week I have a few things on my to-do list. 
I am going to try out a salon near by for a brow wax and tint. 
Then, I plan on looking into UCLA; and checking out the Getty Museum.
Plus, I have classes on Mon. and Wed., I have a busy week coming and that is just the way I like it. 


Also, I am looking into getting a job...know of any good employers? Please let me know in the comments below! 

Have a good weekend! 
XOX,
HMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.