Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hey Nicki, Hey Nicki


This year is the year of Nicki Minaj!


I actually saw Nicki live over the summer, as she was the start up for Britney Spears.
 (A very fun concert by the way)  

Nicki is just a goofy girly-girl and I like that, kind of reminds me of myself.
So when I heard she was releasing a nail polish line with OPI, I just knew I would have to treat myself to a few of her harajuku barbie shades! 



(From left-right, "Did It On Em", "Pink Friday" and "Metallic 4 Life")

(2 coats of polish on, in natural light)

I love how pigmented the shades are, none of that runny clear color stuff, Yippee! 

So I hope some of you go and pick yourself up some new quirky nail polish and bring out your inner Barbie doll, as I have a feeling this nail collection will not last long on the selves! 



Also keep in mind that Nicki with be releasing a Mac Viva Glam lipstick this February, along side Ricky Martin! 
(Once I pick one up I will be sure & review it)  


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.