Monday, February 13, 2012

Stay Awhile?



Maybelline Super Stay "14 hour" lipstick.



The new "Maybelline Super Stay Lipstick" is worth a shot, the color is vibrant, lipstick is creamy, moisturizing and has a slight smell of berries. 

I have the color "Perpetual Peony", a deep peony shade. The lipstick does last forever, I am not sure about 14 hours...but it was still on after having dinner so thats good enough for me. 


This is me wearing the lipstick, really is a fun shade of pink! 


Over all the quality is worth the price of $7.99 (give or take), although my only complaint is the case looks a bit tacky & like a lipgloss container not a lipstick...kind of odd. Anyways, I think in the near future I may try a few other shades! 

XoX,
H


PS: This is the commercial for the lipstick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.