Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fresh Faces, brighter days!

Now that Spring has come it is time to do a bit of cleaning, pack up anything that leaves a reminder of the winter blues and make your days brighter days!

What better way to make the day bright, than to start with a fresh face?

I love beauty products that help brighten the complexion!
Having a refreshing glow is an essential anytime of the year!

I personally do not use self tanner nor do I tan...basically tanning is a BIG no-no for me, fake or natural. So with that said I like my glow to come from natural enhancers, from lotions, face washes and makeup I am all about a dewy glow!

I've used all types of products, never have found my one true love; still I wanted to share the following items with you lovely dolls.
All three items can be purchased from any drugstore or Wal-mart, Target, etc...



 Clean & Clean morning burst and Neutrogena acne wash. 
Both are great, calming and brighting products. 

Clean & Clear skin brightening facial cleanser, is one of my favorites for the morning, I love the tingle it leaves after it is washed off. It does not dry the skin out or burn if the skin is dry, over all I haven't encountered a problem with it. Now it does not brighten your face with such fast noticeable action but it keeps the skin looking awake and feels clean all day long.

Neutrogena Acne wash-redness smoothing cream cleanser, to have bright skin you have to have an even all over skin tone, right? Well with this may redness (nor acne) no longer be your worry! It stings a bit at first but then cleans off with a cool tingle, be aware that it is a bit drying so have your moisturizer handy! It does zap zits and clam redness but because it does have heavy acne medication in it I only use it once or twice a week, but if your skin is oily or acne prone using it everyday might not hurt! 

Ponds Morning Refresh towelettes

I love these towelettes so much! The scent of them is s
sweet and crisp, leave you with glowing clean skin and no worries about washing your face just wipe and go! 





The towelette has a beaded side for exfoliating to bring out that glow!

Over all I recommend these to anyone, it is refreshing and gentle for all skin types. It leaves the skin happy after a great morning workout when you don't have time to wash your face, or for the early mornings that have you dragging your feet. (I plan on using them on my move, being stuck in a truck for 3 days I am going to want something refreshing) 


Know of another great skin brighting, drugstore product? Let me know in the comment box below!

Thanks for reading, 
and may your Spring be sunny & bright!

XoX,
HM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.