Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paint the town, Betsey Johnson!

The new limited edition Betsey Johnson Nail colour collection at Sephora! 


Every shade is so fun, so very Betsey Johnson!

(From left to right, It's My Pink, XoX Betsey, Alley Cat, Cartwheels On The Catwalk) 



On me with only one coat from left to right, It's My Pink, Cartwheels On The Catwalk, Alley Cat, XoX Betsey and It's My Pink.

Each shade is vibrant and has great shine, but the really fun part about the shade "It's My Pink" is it's scented with Betsey Johnsons newest fragrance "Too-Too"; talk about way Too cute! 

This is not the full collection, so be sure and check out the collection at your local Sephora or give your nails the Betsey treatment online, just click here!

Thanks for reading! 
Have something sweet to say? Leave me love in the comments below!


XoX,
HM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love.