Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The LUSH Life

A few weeks ago I went shopping...something you could say is a hobby of mine, when I walked into Macy's I was so surprised to see a LUSH cosmetics store sitting inside...funny thing is it has been there for years and this is the mall I have been shopping at for years! Anyways, I was so excited as I have been wanting to try LUSH products since I first heard of the store. I shopped around and came home with a few new favorites! 





For sometime now I have been looking for a natural dry shampoo, just a plain powder form, oil be gone and good for your hair dry shampoo; well I found it at LUSH with the "No Drought" dry shampoo! 

It smells clean, it is so easy to use and works fast; I just sprinkle a bit on my top roots then let it sit, brush it out; as for the back roots I work the powder in my hands and rub it onto the back of my head, then brush out! So easy, I highly recommend for anyone with an oily scalp! 
To order "No Drought", click here!

 Next I grabbed a few shampoos, one for overworked hair the other for oily hair! 
"Rehab" helps with so many everyday hair troubles, from fried hair to product build up.(Great for working out all of that dry shampoo) "I Love Juicy" helps the oil be gone! Both are magic workers but I LOVE Juicy, it takes all of the oil out and keeps my hair shiny, both products smell so good like a fruit basket and of course are made by hand with all natural ingredients!
To Order "I Love Juicy", click here; for "Rehab", click here!


A Hair mask for blondes named "Marilyn" of couse I had to try this! The "Marilyn" hair moisturizer is a bit different as you apply the product on dry hair and let it sit before shampooing. This one is for dyed or natural blondes, to keep your hair soft and keep the brass away! I've only used mine once but I could feel a difference, so I will continue using this this that  black tub is empty. The girl at LUSH told me that some gals rub a bit into their hair before hitting the beach, as the lemon juice mixed with sunshine would lighten the hair. (A trick I just might use next time I head out to the beach) 

To order "Marilyn", click here!


"Sweet Lips" is a great way to keep your lips soft and tasting sweet. It smells like the marble pound cake at Starbucks, with the scent of swirled chocolate and vanilla. I just rub a little on let it sit of a moment then wipe away, to reveal petal soft lips ready for lipstick. Plus, this little pot is full to the rim so it will last you a long time, no doubt about it.  
For "Sweet Lips", click here!

The next items I plan on trying from LUSH.
-ANTIPHILITRON Shampoo
-Sex bomb bath bomb
-Honey bee bath bomb

I hope you Dolls plan on paying a trip to LUSH now and treating your self to one of the many homemade and natural goodies! Already have a favorite? Tell me about it in the comment section below! 

XoX,
HM





2 comments:

  1. Do you use the "I love Juicy" shampoo everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't I only use it on the days that my hair is really oily like if I had missed a few washes because I used dry shampoo then I use it, but it is fine for everyday use if your hair is that oily! :)

      Delete

Share the love.